Sunday 24 December 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. Did you know you can use puff pastry in your toastie machine? Me either. Ours developed a huge tear in it a few weeks ago (no idea how), so I immediately replaced it and for reasons unknownst to myself decided to read the user manual. I then discovered the life changing fact. You can use puff pastry in the toastie machine. Puff pastry toasties are awesome.

2. Andrea Bocellii and Ed Sheeran singing Perfect is the best thing I've heard all year. It's perfection. Heh. 

3. This week I received a Christmas present. It's the perfect purse. I've been considering changing my purse for a while now but haven't done so because the purse I use at the moment was a gift from Tiger and it's in perfect condition so changing it seems a waste. However, when I received the Sakroots Artist Circle Large Smartphone Crossbody Mini Bag-Purse in White Peace, I happily swapped over. What makes this the perfect purse is that it not only has room for all my cash, cards etc, it also has a slot for my phone, a wrist strap and a cross body strap. Perfect.

4. Even though we do a very low key, informal Christmas, I'll be glad when it's over. Everything has felt like such hard work this year.

5. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!