Wednesday 11 October 2017

September Empties

September was a pretty poor month for empties, I have lots of products that are nearly finished but not much that I managed to use up. I did manage to finish a perfume though!


Kora Organics Hydrating Day and Night Cream
I was surprised at how much I liked using the Kora mosturiser. I love that it's a day and night cream, so saves me buying two different products. It kept my dry skin feeling soft and comfortable through the cold winter weather. It worked really well mixed in with foundation to make a tinted moisturiser on those days I only wanted a light base. I'll definitely purchase it again. 

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation 
I'm in love with Born This Way, it's a beautiful foundation. It gives medium coverage, evens out my dark patches and is undetectable on my skin. Once I've finished a few foundations I'll be purchasing this (or I may just buy it anyway!)

Alaffia Deodorant
One of my two holy grail natural deodorants. If only it was available in Australia. I order mine from iHerb.

Lush Rose Jam Perfume
I was so sad to finish this as it's no longer available. It's one of my all time favourite scents. They've just released a body spray in the Rose Jam scent so I'll be buying it asap.


After these four I only have a few samples left, which I hope to finish this month.


I'm in love with the Kevyn Aucoin Illuminator, it's magic. If it was cheaper I would have purchased it already. Candlelight is the perfect shade for pale skinned girls. I mixed it in with my foundation for a beautiful glow.

The Body Shop Oils of Life Facial Oil was lovely too, it's one I'll consider purchasing in the near future.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!