Monday 19 June 2017

Shanghai Suzy Charlotte Rose Lipstick

It seems a bit mean blogging about a lipstick that you can't buy, but it's a special one so I'm going to.



On Mother's Day this year, She is Sarah Jane along with Shanghai Suzy released the beautiful Charlotte Rose lipstick. It was a limited edition with only 5000 lipsticks made. All proceeds went to Bears of Hope.

The lipstick was made to honour Charlotte Rose, the daughter of Sarah Jane who was born sleeping at 21 weeks. To help deal with her grief and to raise funds for Bears of Hope, the Charlotte Rose lipstick was created. The lipstick is also to honour all the babies who grew their wings too soon. 


Bears of Hope are an organisation who provide pregnancy and infant loss support. Their website contains a wealth of information on miscarriage, infant loss and bereavement. 

I sincerely hope that none of you ever need to use a resource like this. If you do, it can be a comfort to know that other people have had the same experience. When I had my first miscarriage it was the support of my girlfriends that got me through. They listened to me, shared their stories with me and helped me to deal with my grief.


I'm hoping that the Charlotte Rose lipstick will be re-released as it's a beautiful lipstick. It's exactly the same colour as my lips so I wear it like a lip balm. I'm kicking myself for not having bought two of them!

Did you buy a Charlotte Rose lipstick?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!