Sunday 19 February 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. I've been reconnecting with old friends lately and I love it. In the last few months I bumped in to two friends who I haven't seen in over 15 years. Thursday I heard that another great friend who I haven't seen for about five years will be here in April. Happy days.

2. One of my friends, her husband and two children have just packed up and embarked on a journey around Australia for an indefinite amount of time. Living the dream.

3. Ed Sheeran has released another song. I can't wait for the album to come out.

4. I was at the Woolies self serve checkout on Thursday and the lady (who I see all the time!) thought I'd stolen something. Not sure why. She watched me scan everything (I only had 3 items) and then once I'd paid she checked my receipt. Strange.

5. I've read that Coles and Woolies are losing billions of dollars to theft now that they've introduced self service checkouts. I'll bet having checkout staff would cost a lot less than the theft is!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!