Monday 13 February 2017

Finally, coconut oil in a tube!

You know those people who use coconut oil for everything? I'm not one of them. My Mum goes through heaps of it, she uses it in place of butter. I can't eat coconut oil because it irritates my belly (thanks Crohn's). Despite that I've tried my hardest to be a coconut oil lover. I've tried using it as skin care, a hair treatment, rash treatment and a whole pile of other uses but it just doesn't work for me. In winter it's hard so I can't get it out of the jar. In summer it's so runny that I make a mess everywhere, it's too much hard work. 

If you feel the same way, let me introduce you to Coco Niu (pronounced coco-nee-you). It comes in a tube!


Why didn't someone think of this sooner? Coconut oil in a tube is magic! In cold weather it squeezes out quite easily and in summer it pours into my hand with no mess. Perfect! I'm now quickly turning in to one of those people who uses coconut oil for everything. I've been loving it as a make-up remover, it quickly removes all my make-up (including eye make-up) without irritating my skin. 
As a hair treatment it's pure magic, I put it through the ends of my hair, leave it overnight, wash my hair in the morning and voila, baby soft hair. 

Coco Niu is made from hand picked coconuts that have been made into virgin coconut oil by cold pressing in a sterile environment. It's 100% coconut oil with nothing else added. 

You can purchase Coco Niu products from their website.
A 100ml tube costs $14, three tubes cost $42 and five tubes cost $70. Shipping is free when you spend over $30.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!