Thursday 5 January 2017

Project Use It Up 2017

My decluttering mission continues. Two years ago my skincare took up five tubs and my bathroom cabinet. At the start of last year it took up two tubs and the bathroom cabinet. Now it takes up one tub and three quarters of the bathroom cabinet. I'm getting there. Slowly but surely. 

By the end of this year my goal is to have my skincare on top of the bathroom cabinet, that's it. I don't mind if I have a few items in the bathroom cabinet, but only a few, not a whole shelf full. I'll always have a few shower gels and body scrubs, I'm okay with that, but I don't want a tub and the whole cabinet filled with products. 

Here's what everything looks like now. I'll take another progress picture in July and another one at the end of the year so we can see how I'm progressing.


On the bathroom cabinet



Inside the bathroom cabinet. The top right hand side is mostly Tigers products


The skincare tub


Are you on a decluttering mission? 
Please tell me I'm not the only one with an overflowing bathroom cabinet!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!