Wednesday 11 January 2017

Balms away


My love of multi-use balms knows no bounds. I'm drowning in them and that's fine by me. As I rotate them regularly I thought it was time I shared the ones that I'm currently using. 

Earth Elements Organics Peppermint Balm - Earth Elements Organics can do no wrong. Their Headache Relieve has been my saving grace the last few months, I don't know what I'd do without it. Since you've all probably had enough of hearing about Headache Relieve, today I'll talk about their Peppermint Balm. It's gorgeous. Whilst I mainly use it as a lip balm it also works well as a light perfume, to ease nausea and to help give me energy when I'm feeling low/tired.

Q Silica Paw Paw Rescue Ointment - I always have a tube of paw paw in my handbag. The few times I've taken it out I've needed it, always the way. Q Silica has been one of my favourites for years now, however it's getting very difficult to find. If you see it in store, grab some, it's a great product.

Natralus Essential Paw Paw Ointment - If I could only use one paw paw brand for the rest of my life it'd be Natralus. Not only is it a brilliant product, it's available at the supermarket so really easy to get hold of. Even better, it also comes in little tubes which are ideal for little hands. Chai keeps a tube in his school bag for when his lips are dry or if he has a scrape.

Vintage Sister's Elbow Grease - The first thing you need to know is that Elbow Grease smells like flowers. Lovely. I use it as a perfume because it smells so good. I also use it on dry skin (elbows, feet etc). I tend not to use it on my lips because don't want floral scented lips. Strange considering I love rose lip balms but this is a different type of floral.

Lanolips 101 Ointment in Cranberry  - This was a limited edition christmas release in 2015 and I love it. Once this tube is finished I only have one left, I'm going to be very sad when I've finished my last tube. I've got my fingers crossed they'll bring it back for christmas this year. 

What are your favourite multi-use balms?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!