Thursday 1 December 2016

Things to try Thursday

Today I'm starting a new feature called Things to Try Thursday (if you hadn't already guessed from the title). Often by the end of the month I've forgotten about all the products that I've used and loved so this way I'll be able to quickly talk about the products I've been reaching for each week.

First up are Rimmel Insta Flawless, Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon, Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Gloss Stick and It Cosmetics CC.

Rimmel Insta Flawless is my all time favourite, holy grail primer. It's a product that I repurchase as soon as it runs out and I use it every single day. It works beautifully alone to even out my skintone and is equally as good when used as a primer. It's a bargain at only $13.95 and even better if you buy it when it's 50% off (which happens regularly). I was concerned that the light/medium shade would be too dark for my pale skin but it's not. If you haven't tried this yet, get onto it!

I have a love hate relationship with Becca Beach Tints. I'm not sure if they've reformulated recently, but this tube has been so much better that the ones I had in the past. Beach Tint gives a sheer, waterproof flush of colour. It gives a great, light wash of colour to cheeks and lips. The formula is weightless which makes it very easy to apply several layers on days when I want extra coverage. 

Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Gloss Stick isn't available in Australia (sorry) but you can get it from ebay and it's well worth the effort. The Gloss sticks provide a light wash of super glossy, hydrating colour. 

It Cosmetics CC+ is all over the internet at the moment and for good reason, it's amazing. With coverage equal to a light foundation and an SPF of 50+ it's a product that I've been wearing almost every day since I got it. 
If you're in Australia I'd recommend purchasing from Beautylish. Their prices are a lot cheaper than Sephora, shipping is fast and the customer service is excellent. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!