Monday 4 July 2016

The cull

It probably comes as no surprise that after my inventory there was a cull. I culled quite a bit whilst I was counting so there wasn't too much left to cull, but cull I did.

I tossed fifteen lip glosses, twenty eight lipsticks and forty three lip balms. Go me! A huge lip balm and lipstick cull is still required, that'll happen one day when I have the house to myself for a few hours. 

This was a very quick cull of products that were old, off or don't suit me. A few of the lipsticks have horrible looking growths on them, gross. I'm surprised that the Burt's Bees lipstick turned so quickly, I've had it less than two months and it already smells off. My other one is fine so I'd say it was just bad luck with that one. 
Most of the lip balms are going to a better home. The Popcorn Jelly Belly balm I'm really upset about, Emma gave it to me, Chai pinched it before I could even try it and when I finally found it, Eljay had ruined it. A similar thing happened with Cotton Candy. Eljay ruined it, luckily I had a backup cause Emma sent me one. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!