Monday 18 April 2016

Sensitive skin saviour

I have found a new miracle product that all sensitive skinned people need!
Normally around the change of seasons my skin is awful. It gets sensitive, sore, irritated and I can't use anything on it. As per normal that happened a few weeks ago. I got out my trusty Clarins Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate then spotted my Eco. Skin Rescue Serum and decided to give that a go instead. Brilliant idea!

SRS is a light, quickly absorbed oil that worked miracles on my irritated skin. I only used it four times (morning and night for two days) and the irritation was gone. Normally my skin will stay irritated for at least four weeks, but thanks to SRS my skin was back to normal within a few days. I've continued to use SRS as night treatment over the last few weeks just to make sure my skin stays happy. 

SRS is my new miracle treatment. It's a big call, but I can see it replacing my beloved (and much more expensive) Clarins Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate. SRS costs $18 for 15ml and Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate costs $85 for 15ml.

 What's your skin miracle product?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!