Wednesday 13 April 2016

Products I regret buying

It's been a while since I did one of these posts, it's now pretty rare that I buy a product I don't like. That's one thing I love about blogs and social media, it's easy for me to get great advice about make-up and skin care products, which means I rarely buy products that don't work for me. 

This one will probably be a bit controversial because I know how well loved Go-To products are, but I really don't like Properly Clean. I wanted to, I really did, but it just doesn't work for me. It doesn't easily clean my make-up off, it irritates my eyes and it smells strange. I tried it for a few weeks hoping that it'd grow on me, but it didn't. I even tried it again before writing this post, but it's still a big no for me.

Clarins Double Serum is said to be a miracle serum, I see so many people who love it, but for me it did nothing. It was pleasant to use but I got no results at all. Now that I've finished it I've noticed no change in my skin condition, which just proves that it was doing nothing for me. I usually love Clarins products but Double Serum just doesn't work for me. 

It's not secret that I'm a huge lip balm addict, so when La Mav had a free shipping offer I took advantage it and bought one of their tinted lip treatments. On their site it gets great reviews (4 1/2 stars out of five) and they say that it gives hydration and a sheer hint of colour. Unfortunately that's not true for me. The colour is great but it's a very lightweight product that gives no hydration and is gone within fifteen minutes. 

What products have disappointed you recently?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!