Sunday 24 January 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. I'm loathe to admit that I'm starting to become a Belieber. I've never liked him in the past so was horrified when I learned that Sorry and Love Yourself were his songs. I've been happily singing along to them for weeks and despite my best efforts, I just can't hate them. Oh the shame.

2. Things have been really difficult since Tiger went back to work. It just seems to get harder and harder. I'm hoping that once Chai is back at school it'll ease up a bit and life will be less challenging.

3. I've reached that stage in parenthood where I'm arranging play dates and associating with people that I barely know so that our children can play. There's people I only know as Sams Mum etc. It's really bizarre going to a strangers house and sitting there for a few hours making small talk whilst your children play. It's kind of like being on a first date, you make small talk and get to know the person. Thankfully so far all Chai's friends parents have been lovely.

4. As a make-up addict I can relate to all but two of the points in this article.

5. I made chocolate banana bread this week. This needs to be a thing, it's awesome. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!