Tuesday 17 November 2015

October Empties

I just realised that I haven't posted my October empties! Better late than never.
L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss conditioner - This comes with my hair colour, it's a great, super hydrating conditioner. 

Earth's Best Toothpaste - I get this from iHerb for the boys, it's all natural and they love the flavour.
Aveda Shampure - If they made a perfume in this scent I'd buy it, it's amazing.

Ole Henricksen body scrub - I found this a bit too oily for my liking. It's a great scrub, but I'd rather it be less oily.

Sanctuary Spa White Lily and Damask Rose body wash - I had high hopes that this would smell like roses but it was more lily than rose, which made me think of old ladies. It's a shame because this is a lovely, hydrating body wash. I'd buy it if it didn't smell like old ladies.

Swisspers Rosehip face wipes - Along with Wotnot, the Swisspers facial wipes are my all time favourite. You can't go wrong with any of the Swisspers wipes.

Anatomicals Cocoa body wash - Chocolate lovers you all need this, it smells amazing. Unfortunately I only used a little bit before the boys got hold of it and tipped it all down the drain.

Meyer's Clean Day hand soap - Another one of the products I get from iHerb. I've loved all the Meyer's products I've tried. This costs around $6 (depending on the exchange rate), it's all natural and non drying.

De Lorenzo Ruby Red shampoo - If you have red hair you need this in your life.

The Body Shop Dead Sea Salt scrub - Love, love, love. If that's not enough information you can read my full review here.

Matrixyderm moisturiser - I've got a full review going up on Saturday, but if you can't wait until then, this is a lovely moisturiser for dry skin.
Nivea Invisible deodorant - It's deodorant and it works.

Dove deodorant - As above.

Palmolive Sweet Pea hand sanitiser - This is one of my favourite hand sanitisers. It's non drying and smells lovely. It also works well at disguising dirty public toilet odours, just rub in on your hands and sniff them instead of the gross toilet smells.
Wotnot facial wipes - I love the original Wotnot wipes but these ones are horrible. They have a really strong marzipan scent that I couldn't stand. 

When face mask - This seemed really nice, but I didn't get to use it properly. I put it on when we were away then a few minutes later Chai woke up with a sore ear so I had to take it off.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir - This is a face spray that's meant to be used all over the face, including the eyes, but it has mint in it. I'd never use mint on my eyes. I didn't like the minty tingle that it gave my skin, it wasn't irritating but I associate that sensation with irritation and I really don't like it. 

Mercure Conditioning shampoo - Hotels are really lifting their game with toiletries, this was surprisingly good.

Natio Spa Organics Pep Up body cleanser - Somehow I have seemingly endless tubes of this, I have no idea. I suspect that the skin care fairies keep on replacing it every time I finish a tube. It's nice but not amazing. If the skin care fairies are going to replenish something, I'd rather it was one of my Subtle Energies products (I'll have a word to them about that).
These are all tosses. Some of them are old and others I just didn't love. The YSL was one of my all time favourite lip balms, I'm so sad they don't make it anymore.

These three are tosses as well. The Model Co Daily Face was okay but way too dark for my pale skin. The Pop lipstick was just crap quality and the Fresh Sugar lip balm was so soft that it was unusable.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!