Monday 5 October 2015

Burt's Bees Lip Crayons


Sedona Sands, Nappa Vineyard, Carolina Coast

My obsession with chubby lip crayons knows no bounds. It's impossible for me to walk past a lip crayon without buying one or two. I love how convenient lip crayons are. They are small, easy to store and they're so much lighter than carrying around lipsticks.

The Burt's Bees lip crayons are some of my favourites because they are so long lasting. I was expecting them to be glossy but they aren't, they are matte, long lasting lipsticks with great pigmentation. I get at least six hours wear before I need to reapply.

I have three of the six shades available, Sedona Sands, Nappa Vineyard and Carolina Coast. Sedona Sands is a muted, cool nude pink. Nappa Vineyard is a gorgeous deep burgundy red and Carolina Coast is a mid tone cool pink. 

Unlike a lot of matte lipsticks, these aren't drying and don't make my lips feel parched when I'm wearing them, the colour sets but stays slightly glossy. At $16.95 you really can't go wrong with these!
 
Carolina Coast, Nappa Vineyard, Sedona Sands

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!