Tuesday 25 August 2015

Top Three Tuesday - Australian Online stores

A few years ago I rarely shopped for cosmetics and skin care in Australia because of the ridiculous prices. Now, thanks to companies lowering their prices, I find that it's often cheaper to buy my products here. I'm all for supporting the local economy, so if I can buy something here I will. There are lots of stores that I love, but the three who get most of my business was an easy one. 

First up is the Natural Supply Co - They launched last year with a slew of amazing brands and they keep on adding to them! If I go broke, I'll be blaming NSC. All their products are natural, cruelty free and low-toxic. Perfect. With brands like Bite Beauty, Yard Skincare and Lavanila (to name a few) you're sure to find something you love.

Next up is Adore Beauty - I've been shopping with Adore for years. When I first started shopping with them they only carried a few brands, now they carry heaps! Their prices are often cheaper than buying in store, shipping is free and the package arrives with a Tim Tam. What more could you want?

Of course this list wouldn't be complete without mentioning Mecca Cosmetica - They have a great range of prestige brands with free shipping when you spend over $75. Orders arrive to me in country Western Australia in two days, that's pretty amazing. On the odd occasion they've arrived the next day!

What are your favourite Australian stores?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!