Friday 28 August 2015

FFS Friday - Addicted

I've come to the conclusion that my brother is either in trouble or a total fuckhead. FFS.

We're at the point where I'm just not going to bother with him anymore. FFS.

I'm sick of him lying, deceiving and not being honest with me. FFS.

I wouldn't accept that behaviour from a friend so it's not okay for him either. FFS.

I've tried and tried to get him to open up to me but he won't so I'm done. FFS.

Tiger keeps on buying things we don't need. FFS.

Not that I can talk (hello huge lip product stash!). FFS.

His latest thing is stylus pens. FFS.

He's bought me about ten of them so far. FFS.

He'll come home all enthusiastic and say "look what I got you babe!" FFS.

I'm not interested in the stupid things. FFS.

There are five of them in front of me right now. FFS.

In true addict style he enthusiastically tells me they're all different. FFS.

Apparently they grip differently on the screen and slide differently. FFS.

I can't growl at him cause I probably sound exactly the same when I'm telling him about the latest mauve lip gloss I've bought. FFS.

Takes one to know one eh. Hahaha.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!