Tuesday 30 June 2015

Thoughts of the month

1. I'm obsessed with Ed Sheeran's new song Photograph. It's been on repeat for the whole month. The boys love watching the video clip, they call it the baby song.

2. Speaking of Ed Sheeran, this is awesome.

3. I got onto the matcha bandwagon a few months ago. Last week I tried making a matcha latte, it was awful. Green tea and milk do not go well together. Gross.

4. I made my own almond milk. It tastes so much better than the store bought stuff and it's so easy.

5. You all need to read this article.

6. After I learned about the whole Ellie Goulding/Ed Sheeran thing, I no longer like Ellie Goulding.

7. Charlotte Tilbury now ships to Australia. This could prove to be very expensive.

8. I've decided I'm going to marry Ed Sheeran. I just have to break the news to hubby and Ed first. No problem.

9. If you like colouring in, you'll love this.  

10. End of financial year, yay!

2 comments :

  1. Lol :))) everyone loves a ranga man :) I was reading a scholarly article in New Weekly magazine which announced that 'Rangas are now getting more roots' thanks to Ed Sheeran sexifying red headed dudes. Ahh, maybe we ranga females need a champion too hahaha! :) top post as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha, sounds like a very scholarly article. I've always loved rangas :)

      Delete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!