Sunday 21 June 2015

Priceline Skincare Gift Bag


Run, don't walk, to your nearest Priceline store and get your hands on their skincare gift bag. This is their best gift bag ever! All you need to do is spend $69 on selected brands to receive the gift bag.

 
As you can see in the photo above, the gift bag has a whole pile of amazing goodies. It also comes with vouchers for a full sized Innoxa cleanser or scrub, Garnier Miracle Skin Cream, Model Co Cleanser and Physiogel Calming Relief Cream.

 The bag is lovely, I plan to use it as a nappy bag.
These are the products that I bought to qualify for the gift bag. I'd planned on stocking up on Sukin products but they were all out of stock. Quite a few of the things I'd planned on buying were out of stock.

My local store only had a few bags left, so if you want to get the gift bag run to Priceline now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!