Wednesday 10 June 2015

Incoming

It's come to my attention that there has been a distinct lack of haul posts around here. Since haul posts are one of my favourite posts to read (they satisfy the sticky beak in me), it's high time I started posting my purchases.
Kmart is doing so well on the accessory front at the moment. I got this gorgeous headband for only $5. They've also got a whole new range of elf products so I picked up a cream blush. The Body Polishes are finally back in stock so I grabbed two before they all sell out again. 
I can never walk out of Priceline empty handed. On my latest visit I got the Models Prefer Finishing Powder, Contour Collection in light, Avene Cleanance Gel (Natalie's fault), Face of Australia nail polish and Models Prefer contour brush.


I've been wanting the Rodial Glam Balm Multi for a while now and was going to buy it, but then I saw that for the same price ($49.95) I could get this set which contained a mini Glam Balm Multi, so I got it instead. I haven't used it yet but will report back once I do.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!