Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Beauty Scenario Tag

I saw this on Klara's blog and thought it'd be fun to do.


You have to get rid of all of your foundations and only keep one high-end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
As surprising as it may be, I don't actually have a favourite foundation. I'd love to find my holy grail foundation but it hasn't happened yet. I've tried plenty of foundations that were nice, but nothing that I love or I'd repurchase.

You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I'd ignore it completely. 

You’re not feeling yourself and you need a pick-me-up lipstick, which do you go for?
Nars Dragon Girl. It's the ultimate red and always makes me feel good. 

You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair or makeup differently?
I was a teenager in the 80's so there's nothing I'd do differently, 80's hair and makeup was awesomely cringe worthy and I wouldn't change that for anything. 

You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut, what do you do?
A) Smile, say thank you, call your mum and cry hysterically B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I'd hope that I'd notice all my hair getting chopped off before it got to that point, but if I didn't it'd be C, although I'd refuse to pay so there would be no need for a refund. 

Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which ‘Do It All’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
This is going to shock some of you but I don't own a Do it All palette. I know! The horror. 

Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Everything! All my high end lipsticks, I'd be really upset if I lost them. 

Your friend borrows makeup and returns it in an awful condition. Do you:
A) Pretend you haven’t noticed B) Ask them to re-purchase it C) Secretly do it back to their makeup.

I'm choosing none of these. There's no way I'd ever lend my makeup to someone, friend or not. I'd either give it to them to keep or not let them touch it. I do not share my makeup.   

If you'd like to do this tag, consider yourself tagged. Please leave me a link to your post in the comments so I can have a read. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!