Thursday 1 January 2015

Project Life Detox - Make-up and skincare cull

Happy new year! I hope you all had a wonderful evening and great start to the new year. I was in bed at 9.30pm, haha.
To start off the year in the same fashion I mean to continue, I did a cull of my make-up and skincare.  I was determined to fill my bin with products I don't love. I'd hoped to fill it entirely with make-up, however I didn't quite make up so added a little bit of skincare in order to get the bin full.
The above photos are all the make-up I culled and the photos below are with skin care added in. 


Any new products I put aside to give away, but anything that was unloved, used, old or expired went into the bin. I still need to do more culling but this was a great start!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!