Friday 16 January 2015

FFS Friday - Backpack Backpack

This week I reached the ultimate in Daggy Mummy level. FFS.

I surrendered my handbag and bought a backpack. FFS.

I know! FFS.

In my defense it is a fancy backpack but still. 

I have to say, it is so much easier than a handbag! Chasing the kids around the playground/shopping centre etc is so much easier with 2 hands free. Maybe I'll start a new Mummy trend and we'll all use backpacks instead of handbags. Or not. FFS.

Total dagdom has been achieved. FFS.

I don't think there's any return from this, I shall forever be known as a dag. FFS.

It's all downhill from here. FFS.

As if my usual Mummy attire isn't bad enough (t-shirt, denim skirt and sandals in summer. t-shirt, cardigan, jeans and vans in winter) the addition of a backpack just seals the deal. FFS.

I can no longer deny it, I'm a daggy, dowdy stay at home mum. FFS.

And this year I get to embarrass my child at school drop off too. FFS.

At least I'm a well made up daggy Mummy. Not FFS.

Next time you see me out in public, give me a sympathetic smile and try to remember that I once used to be young and trendy. FFS.

That is all. It's your turn now. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!