Wednesday 7 January 2015

December Empties

Swisse Hand Wash - I was really happy with this and will buy it again. It smells lovely and wasn't drying on my frequently washed hands.

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser - This one isn't an empty, it's full, but the pump doesn't work so I couldn't get any product out.

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturising Cream Cleanser - If you are a fan of cream cleansers this one is worth trying. It's gentle on the skin, removes make-up (including eye make-up) easily and is reasonably priced.

Nioxin Bliss - Finally I finished this! I've had it for years. And when I say years, I mean years, I bought it when I had blonde hair and I haven't been blonde for at least four years. Bliss is a leave in conditioner that was okay but not amazing. If I hadn't discovered hair oils I would have rated this higher, but it just doesn't compare to an oil.
Little Innoscents Intensive Soothing Cream - I love this moisturiser. It's great for kids and adults. I use it on myself and the boys when we have really dry skin or eczema.

Essence All-In-One BB Cream - As far as western BB creams go this one is pretty good. I still haven't found a western BB that has anything on the proper Asian ones though. I'll buy this again, it gives good coverage, has SPF and is super cheap.

The Jojoba Company Anti-Aging Day Cream -I've loved all of the products I've tried from The Jojoba Company, however this one I'm a bit meh about. There's nothing wrong with it, I just didn't love it.

Olay Regenerist Luminous Serum, Moisuriser and Cleanser - I have a full review of this range coming soon, but suffice to say that I really liked everything.


Aesop Purifying Facial Cream Cleanser - My beautiful friend Karen gave me this and it's the first Aesop product I've tried. I used this as a morning cleanser, it was very gentle and pleasant to use.

Mukti Cocoa Vanilla Body Butter - This smells amazing and I really loved it. It's great for dry skin as it's super hydrating, so hydrating that it takes a bit of effort to rub in.

Nivea Thermo Daily Warming Cleanser - Never again will I be without my warming cleanser. It's very gentle, the warming sensation feels lovely and it makes my skin very smooth.

Sircuit Skin Mangilla Lip Balm - I really wish I knew where I'd bought this because I'd love to buy another one. It's a lovely balm, you can read all about it here.
Beau Jardin Sugar Scrub - I got this on clearance at Target and it's a real shame because it's a beautiful product. It can be a little difficult to get out of the jar when it's getting empty, but other than that it's a great scrub. That I can no longer buy. Typical.

Kosmea Facial Cleansing Wipes - These are right up there with my HG WotNot face wipes. They smell like roses, easily remove all my make-up and they smell like roses! Yes, I am obsessed with products that smell like roses.

BOE Marshmallow Spice Scrub - This was total crap. There were barely any scrubby bits and they were so soft that they were incapable of scrubbing anything. There was nothing to redeem this at all, the scent wasn't strong enough, it was a total fail.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!