Wednesday 10 December 2014

November Empties

Sanctuary Spa Hot Sugar Scrub - Regular readers will know how much I love this scrub, it's a holy grail. You can read my full review here.

Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Shower Wash - Deep moisture is right, this is more like a shower cream than a wash. It's great for winter and fragrance free. 

Lady Speed Stick -I upset my armpits trying out a new natural deodorant, so went back to my old trusty stick deodorants. This one was okay but I still prefer the Dove version.
Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser - I've been using the Regenerist Luminous range and am really happy with it. This is an interesting cleanser because it has little exfoliating beads in it. I would buy this if I saw it on sale.

Feelgood Organics Facial Cleanser -I ended up using this on my legs when I was shaving. There was nothing wrong with it, it's a gel based cleanser, I just didn't love it.

Mango Crush Body Scrub -Target recently started selling these for $2. It smells amazing but had absolutely no scrubbiness to it at all.
nu-pore Anti-Puff and Dark Circle eye mask -These were an iHerb purchase. I liked them, they felt lovely to use, but made no difference to my dark circles, not that I was expecting them to.

MooGoo Soap -MooGoo never fail me.
Essence Me and My Ice Cream Hand Wipes - It's a shame I can't get these any more because I really liked them. They were a great size for my handbag.

Terax Life Drops - These seemed nice but I only got two uses so it was hard to tell.

Terax Crema - Same as above.

Too Faced Primed and Poreless - Another siliconey primer. It worked well. Once I get through my current stash of primers I'll consider buying this.

Maskd The Green Mask -I'm in love with this! Full review coming soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!