Wednesday 17 December 2014

Bellalu Caramel Kiss Lip Balm

It's not secret that I'm a lip balm addict. Due to this I regularly trawl the internet looking for new lip balms that I haven't tried before. One flavour that I often search for but rarely find it caramel. Why are there so few caramel lip balms available? It's a gorgeous flavour! You can imagine my delight when I discovered that Bellalu have a Caramel Kiss lip balm. Naturally, I had to buy it.

Cutest packaging ever! These would make great gifts, they come all ready to give to someone, perfect.
A little bit about Bellalu: Bellalu Lip Balms was created in 2009 by Geelong local Hannah Rasche. All of her products are 100% made by hand and she’s proud of that!
Each 10g balm is formulated to hydrate, moisturise and nourish the lips. Packed full of earthy ingredients, the consistency of each balm is smooth and clear in appearance once applied. All balms are long lasting on the lips and help retain moisture whilst protecting from the elements.
Enough about the pretty packaging. Bellalu balms are amazing, in the few weeks I've had my Caramel Kiss balm it's become a firm favourite. It's very hydrating, has a lovely glossy finish and lasts around three hours before I need to reapply.

There are ten flavours available: Watermelon Sorbet, Strawberry Milkshake, Papaya Passion, Caramel Kiss, Blueberry Bliss, Passionfruit Rose, Vanilla Smoothie, Summer Coconut, Lemon Meringue Pie and Pineapple Punch. I'm hoping a coffee scent will be added sometime! Hannah is currently working on a Raspberry Coulis scent, how amazing does that sound!

Something of interest - Bellalu balms are fragranced but not flavoured. The funny thing is that due to the fragrance, for some people a chemical reaction occurs in the brain and it makes them think they can taste the flavour. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people.

I purchased my Bellalu lip balm from The Natural Supply Co for $10.

I emailed Hannah and asked her what's coming next for Bellalu and guess what it is? Lip scrubs! I can't wait for them to be released!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!