Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Body Shop Wild Argan

I don't usually like argan oil products, to me argan oil smells like mouldy cheese and as much as I love cheese it's not something that I want to smell like!
The Body Shop have recently released their Wild Argan Oil range and it smells so good that I couldn't resist buying a few products to try out. I was very tempted to buy the entire range but managed to walk out with only two products.
 I purchased the Solid Oil for lips and the Miracle Dry Oil for body and hair. Unsurprisingly I love them both. The lip oil is really interesting. I thought that it'd be light, sink in quickly and not be overly hydrating, but I was totally wrong. Whilst it does have a little slip, it's a thick, hydrating oil that sits well on my lips and doesn't disappear within a few minutes.


The Miracle Solid Oil is one of my favourite products ever as it's so versatile. I use it on my face, body and hair. For my face it's a lovely night serum, for my body a beautiful smelling moisturiser, hand treatment and cuticle oil. I've been using it in my hair to hydrate and treat my split ends. I've also used it on my lips as a lip balm. 

As the name suggest, this melts into an oil on contact with the skin. I prefer solid oils as I find they aren't as messy as regular oils are. 
This is one of those products that I'm going to repurchase over and over again.

I have my eye on the rest of the range, but that will have to wait until I've used up some more products. 

I purchased my Wild Argan Oil Solid Lip Oil for $9.95 and the Wild Argan Oil Solid Miracle Oil for $17.95.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!