Wednesday 19 November 2014

Project Life Detox

Lately I've been seriously thinking about the life that I lead, the life that I want to lead, how I want my boys to grow up etc. I've realised that I need to have a huge detox/declutter in most areas of my life. So that's what I'm going to do. I considered starting it at the start of next year, but I'm too impatient so I'm starting now. Right now. I don't want to wait to the start of next week or next month, I'm going to start now, in the middle of the month. There's no time like the present. 


I haven't exactly decided how I'll do this, it's going to be a work in progress. What I have decided is that I'll concentrate on a different aspect each month. I'll be detoxing my diet, decluttering my house (that will have to be on a room by room basis), decluttering my makeup and skin care and anything else I can think of. 


I'm wondering if this is something you are interested in reading about?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!