Thursday 30 October 2014

Thoughts of the month

1. I didn't watch The Block this season, in fact I've never watched it, but I do feel sorry for the people on there who didn't make much money. I know it's a reality show but they put a lot of effort in for very little reward. There's no way I'd go through what they did for 10 grand.

2. This man dancing on a train in Perth is awesome.

3. Sephora Australia has announced the brands that they'll be stocking. I'm excited.

4. After much umming and ahhing we got a puppy. A rescue puppy. We've had her a week and I really don't know why I was so worried about it. She's a beautiful, placid little baby and we all love her.

5. Eljay is getting his first molars through. It's reallly strange, he's only got two bottom teeth and his canines haven't come through, so I was shocked to see his molars. It explains why he's been giving me hell lately.

6. The Natural Supply Co is now open. I've placed my first order, can't wait for it to arrive.

7. I have a serious case of wanderlust at the moment, I want to pack up everything, buy a bus and travel around Australia. Or move overseas. Or over east. Or up north.  Anywhere really.

8. I've been in a very strange, melancholic mood lately. Not sure what's wrong with me. I keep looking at Chai and thinking about how quickly he's growing up. My little boy is getting older and whilst I'm happy it also freaks me out a little. He's going to kindy next year. I hate the thought of not having him with me every day. This is another reason traveling around Australia would be good, he wouldn't go to kindy.

9. How is it nearly November? WTF happened there? 

10. I bought some stemless wine glasses. I'm cool now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!