Wednesday 29 October 2014

Olay Regenerist Luminous collection

When I first saw the Olay Regenerist Lumious collection in store I thought they'd made a mistake as the prices were very high for a chemist range. 

 

The range consists of a Brightening Cream Cleanser ($15.99 for 100g), Luminous Tone Perfecting Treatment ($67.99 for 40ml) and Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream ($57.99 for 50gm). 

When I got home I did a bit of research and read very positive reviews online, so when I was offered the chance to trial the range I said yes. According to Olay I'll see more luminous skin in two weeks and my dark spots will be reduced in four weeks. I started using the whole range today, so will be very interested to see the end results.

In order to easily track how well the products are working, I'll only be using the Luminous products for the next eight weeks, with the addition of sunscreen as the moisturiser does not have SPF. 

This is how my skin looks today. You can see plenty of freckles and dark spots. I took these photos this morning before I had my shower.
(It's a miracle that I managed a smile for this photo. Eljay is getting his first molars through and they are giving us all hell. I would have been lucky to get five hours sleep last night.)
The dark spot next to my eye really annoys me, I usually cover it with concealer so would love to get rid of it or lighten it significantly.

These photos are after I've used the cleanser, serum and moisturiser for the first time. Maybe I'm imagining it but I think my skin looks a little brighter. I took the photos in the same location, with the same lighting.


What do you think? Am I imagining it or does my skin look brighter in the second photo?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!