Monday 13 October 2014

Born to Balm lip balms

Who here knew that Sophie from Born to Buy has her own range of lip balms? If you didn't before, you do now! Sophie is a lip balm addict like me so I'm sure you won't be surprised to know that her balms are pretty awesome.

Sophie was kind enough to send me all four flavours. There is Killa Vanilla, Pink Lady, Berry Ripe and Watermelody. I'm hard pressed to pick a favourite, in fact I can't pick a favourite, they're all lovely. 

Lately Berry Ripe has been getting the most wear, it reminds me of my favourite lip smacker that I used for years and years until it was discontinued. 

If you've tried My Lip Stuff lip balms, these have a similar type of feeling but they are a lot more hydrating. They're like My Lip Stuff on steroids. The texture is light, creamy and hydrating. There's no hint of waxiness and they feel very light on my lips. I get about three hours wear before I need to reapply, that is if I don't lick all the balm off because it tastes so good. 

Born to Balm lip balms cost $9.00 and can be purchased from the Born to Buy store here

Ingredients: ricinus communis seed oil, cetyl stearyl alcohol, olea europaea fruit oil, beeswax, hydrogenated castor oil, glycine soja lipids, lauryl laurate, copernicia cerifera wax, euphorbia cerifera wax, flavor oil.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!