Wednesday 10 September 2014

August Empties

Dove Pure deodorant - I had to go back to regular deodorant after the last natural deodorant I tried irritated my pitts. I really don't know why I keep on trying natural deodorants, they rarely work for me. Anyhow, this was okay. It's very gentle but I didn't find it overly effective, even in winter. I definitely wouldn't use it in summer.

1Skin Solution Lime Thyme Body Wash - This smells amazing. I bought it for my hospital bag when I had Eljay and I've been saving it ever since. Now that Eljay is 13 months old I decided it was time to stop saving it and start using it. I need to order another one.

L'oreal Casting Cream conditioner - This came with my last hair colour. I love the way it makes my hair feel and I usually get at least three uses out of it.  

Garnier Beauty Oil Scrub - I'm surprised to say I really like this. It smells gorgeous and has a good amount of scrubiness to it.

Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub - Didn't like this at all. It's a body wash, not a scrub, there is no scrubiness to it at all. 

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner - These came with a magazine a while ago. They were pleasant to use but nothing amazing.

Haus of Gloi Sweet Rose Lip Balm - Haus of Gloi can do no wrong. Everything they make is perfection and the Sweet Rose lip balm is no exception. Unfortunately it was limited edition and I can't buy it again.

Haus of Gloi Satyr Soap -Such a gorgeous scent, I really want to get more products in this range.
 Dusk Tea Tree Lip Balm -  I've had this for so long that it turned, so out it goes.

Clinique Even Better Eyes - Despite all the rave reviews this gets, it did nothing for me. In it's defense, it'd take a lot to help out my Mummy of two, FIFO husband, sleep deprived eyes.

Thankyou Hand Sanitiser - I've already repurchased this, it smells great and isn't drying.
Why do my photos insist on posting sideways?
Subtle Energies Mogra and Indian Rose Gold Cream, Wild Kashmir Purifying Cleansing Gel, Juhi Replenishing Milk Cleanser, Gentle Neem Cleansing Gel. 
Subtle Energies are another company that can do no wrong. All of these samples were beautiful and all are products I'd purchase. 
(Malin + Goetz) Grapefruit Face Cleanser - I only got one use out of this so can't say much about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!