Monday 4 August 2014

Products I regret buying

It's been a while since I've posted a list of disappointing products, thankfully it's not often that a product really disappoints me. Recently there have been a few that I've found so bad that I'm not even going to give them away, they're going straight in the bin.
 Joeur Creme Eyeshadow. I am so, so disappointed with this one. Joeur products get so many raves and I was really excited to try this, but it is the worst cream eye shadow I've ever used. I really wanted to love it so I've tried using it with so many different ways but it doesn't make any difference. This creases so badly that within half an hour of me putting it on I have a huge line of colour in my crease and none anywhere else. I tried using it over TFSI and UD Primer Potion, they didn't help at all. Using a powder shadow over it made no difference either, it's just a crappy, crappy product.

Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color - This is nearly as bad as the Joeur eyeshadow. I get about an hours wear before it creases and is only visible in my crease. I don't mind a bit off creasing with cream eyeshadows, but I expect that the colour will still be visible on my eyelid and not have all migrated to the crease.

I should mention that I have dry skin too, so I can only imagine how bad these shadows would be for someone with oily skin.
Covergirl and Olay  Simply Ageless Eye Concealer - I had really high hopes for this concealer, especially since it's called Simply Ageless. Having that in the name leads me to believe that it won't sink into fine lines, but it does, really badly. When I use this it makes me look 10 years older as it sinks into every tiny little line and I'm sure it even creates a few more.

That's it for my disappointing products. Have you tried any of them and did they work for you? What products have disappointed you lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!