Wednesday 20 August 2014

For the love of the chub

It's no exaggeration to say that I am obsessed with chubby lip crayons. I want them all. Did you know they've been around for years? No? Well let me tell you. The first chubby lip pencil I owned was by Clinique and it was around 20 years ago. The second one I got was by Bonne Bell and that was around 20 years ago also. So they aren't a new thing. For years and years I couldn't find any chubby pencil style lip products and now they are everywhere. This delights me no end.

Unsurprisingly, I have amassed a rather large collection of chubby lip pencils so today I'm going to show them to you. I have so many that this won't be an in depth post, so if there is something you'd like to know more about, please let me know. 



Once again I couldn't get the photo below around the right way. I'm not sure why blogger is doing that at the moment, it's very frustrating.
Revlon, Clinique and Face of Australia.
Models Prefer, Covergirl and boe.
NYX, Lipstick Queen, Hourglass, Beauty Attitude, Pop, Bourjois, Sisley, Natio, Eyes Lips Face, Inglot, elf and DB.
This is the first time I've done a "show off my collection" post. Is it something you'd like to see more of? If it is, what products would you like to see next?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!